Long before the invention of synthetic detergents liquid soaps developed in the La Castilla region of Spain known as “Castile Soap” made with pure botanical oils are considered the best natural cleansers available. Based on Castile Soap Deter Outdoor Soap is made with certified organic Sunflower and Coconut Oils. Deter Outdoor Soap is an excellent non-drying skin cleanser that can also be used as a shampoo, or gentle laundry detergent. Surfactant-free and no parbens, sufates PEGS, PPG, Glycols or Phtahlates. The all natural biodegradable formula is certified by the Soil Association, Ecocert and USDA NOP so you can feel good about using it wherever your outdoor activities take you.
- Organic Sunflower and Coconut Oil liquid Castile soap.
- Exceptionally mild yet effective liquid cleanser moisturizes as it cleans.
- Biodegradable and environmentally safe.
- Certified by the Soil Association, Ecocert and USDA NOP.
- Mild pH will not dry-out skin.
- Great as a hand wash, body wash, shampoo or gentle laundry cleanser.
- Fresh clean citrus scent.
- Perfect for all outdoor cleansing needs or at home as a daily skin cleanser.
Available in a convenient camp-ready 4 oz. bottle or an economical 12 oz. family size pump bottle for use at home or with larger groups.